Tuesday 28 April 2009

Train station by night


Before my ex got me into cycling (which is one thing I am grateful for, except when I have to cycle home in the rain, like last night) I never really noticed the huge number of cycle racks at York Station. I didn't even know where they were. When I got on the train yesterday morning almost every single one of these racks had 2 bikes attached. There are more extending behind me. A sea of bicycles. When I got back into York at 23:20, this was what was left. Much easier to find your bike again under these circumstances! 

Have a sneaky couple of pictures from London as apology for not posting yesterday!

London King's Cross station - fresh off my train.

My destination for the day - Senate House Library to use their Latin American Section

See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment