Monday 27 April 2009

Spin round and round




I took a photo of the Minster today, on my phone, but for some reason it refuses to upload it to my computer properly. Ah well. Instead, have this photo I took a while ago of another of York's iconic landmarks - Clifford's Tower. I've never been in the tower (I'd have to pay!) but I will do one day, just to see what it's all about. I love the carousel in this photo - I want to go on one again. I never get why anyone would choose to go on anything but the horses that go up and down; where's the fun in sitting in a carriage?

Tomorrow I'm off on a quick dash to London as a last minute research for my dissertation, so expect a photo of the station, and a late post!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful carousel. I wish I could ride one, sadly, I get unbearably dizzy! Welcome to the CDP community, glad you're here.

    ReplyDelete